2nd Annual AAU Youth Football Kick-off Classic is here!
Many thanks to our wonderful brothers and sisters at Faith Christian Academy for sponsoring EOJP and the 2nd Annual AAU Youth Football Kick-off Classic on Saturday, August 22.
The following is additional information for this Saturday’s Jamboree schedule and format. Two, full 100 yard fields with goal posts split into four (4) total playing fields. Field 1A, Field 1B, Field 2A, Field 2B. Water will be provided for all Coaches & Players.
Click here to download Field Map.
Age Group start times… (and note that 12U will go last)
- 10:00am – 6U and 8U.
- 12:00pm – 10U and 14U.
- 2:00pm – 12U.
Brackets (see attached documents for more detail)
- 15 minute quarters.
- 30 minutes per game.
- 5 minute break between games.
- Within 2 hours, one age group will be complete.
- Each game will be played on a 50 yard field with an end zone/goal post on one end (no safety, extra points ok). Play will begin on the 40 yard line.
- There will be two, 100 yard football fields. Each field will be divided at the 50 yard line providing for 4 simultaneous games.
- No special teams.
- Continuous clock.
- Bracket Team Play – 5 team format.
- There will NOT be a 14U Thunder team so the 14U bracket will be modified and re-distributed prior to Saturday.
Logistics and Other Notes
– First game at 10:00 but first arrivals will be at 9:00am.
– Warm-ups begin 1 hour prior to bracket start but advising to be there 90 minutes to allow for parking.
– A medical tent will be available for the entire event sponsored by Orlando Orthopaedic and SST Rehab.
Again, we are looking forward to an outstanding day. See Events page for additional details.
Lets make sure Jr Predator Nation is loud and in top form cheering on our 2015 East Orlando Jr Predators Football and Cheer Teams!!!