East Orlando Preds – Frequently Asked Questions
● Flag football registration fee is $150.00 (includes $15.00 AAU Membership)
● Tackle football registration fee is $320.00 (includes $15.00 AAU Membership)
● Cheer registration fee is $275.00 (includes $15.00 AAU membership)
● For Flag football, the registration includes a game jersey, shorts, and socks, all of which the participant keeps.
● Tackle football registration includes; helmet, shoulder pads, game jersey, game pants, which all but the jersey are returned at the end of the season. Practice Jerseys and Game socks are provided which the participant keeps.
● The cheer registration includes uniforms (Top & Bottom), bloomers, game day bow, and shoes. Uniforms are to be returned at the end of the season. Participants keep their bow. (Registration fee does not include competition bow)
Yes, the discount is $25.00 off your family total.
Yes, our online registration process accepts credit cards.
Yes, our registration process is entirely online. After registration, you will receive an email confirming registration. We also will send a welcome email from our President within a few days of registration. There is no need to upload any documents during registration, we will collect them in person at a later time.
No, AAU Football is unlimited weight with no position restrictions.
The East Orlando Preds do not have Minimum Play Rules (MPR) for 10U, 12U and 14U football. And we have suggested MPR for 8U based on game day situations. (See your coach for details)
● 6u Flag Football & 6u Cheer (4 – 6 year olds)
● 8u Tackle Football & 8u Cheer (7 & 8-year-olds)
● 10u Tackle Football & 10u Cheer (9 & 10 year olds)
Roster sizes may vary, but 6U Flag maximum is 25 participants.
● 8U is 35 participants.
● 10U is 35 participants.
● 12U is 35 participants.
● 14U is 35 participants.
● Cheer can have up to 25 participants per age group.
● 12u Tackle Football & 12u Cheer (11 & 12-year-olds)
● 14u Tackle Football & 14u Cheer (13 & 14-year-olds)
The season consists of home and away games throughout Central Florida with a possible trip to Lakeland.
Practices at Colonial High School Baseball fields – 6205 Nandina Drive, Orlando, Fl 32807
Games at Colonial High School Football Stadium – 6205 Nandina Drive, Orlando, Fl 32807
Directions to back parking lot:
Coming from Semoran Blvd.: Turn down Dahlia Dr., turn left on to Randia Dr. taking you directly into the back of the school.
Parking in schools main parking lot will require walking to the facility.
Football & Cheer:
Beginning in August practice is the first two weeks, Monday through Friday, 5:45 pm to approx 7:45 pm. This is a mandatory league-wide for conditioning requirements, for both cheer and football. (flag may differ, the head coach will advise)
Then practices are held on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 5:45 pm to approx 7:45 pm. (Friday is generally more of a walkthrough, prep for game day.
During competition later in the season, a few Sunday practices for one hour each are added. This is for the opportunity to practice routines on mats for the competition in a gym setting.
Season begins the first Monday of August and typically lasts till November. Possibly December if teams make it to Nationals. (Which we historically do!) We will communicate the game schedule once FYFCL releases the schedule.
Hair must be pulled back. NO jewelry allowed at practice or games. You can wear any shorts or shirt, no denim is allowed. Sneakers must be worn, cheer shoes that are supplied with your uniform are only to be used during games and competitions.
Yes, cheer squads will compete in at least 3 competitions during regular season with the opportunity to attend up to 6 based on placement in those competitions.
Although we hope it never happens, circumstances may dictate that from time to time a player may be unable to stay with us for the season. In such cases, the following refund policy will apply.
Refunds, if provided, will be processed in the following manner:
● A full refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee will be processed if a refund is requested and approved BEFORE the registration deadline date.
● A refund of 50% will be processed if a refund is requested and approved after the registration deadline date but before the end of the Conditioning (First 10 days of practice).
● NO refunds will be processed after the first 10 days of practice have taken place.
The request of Refund Procedure
All requests for refunds must be made in writing or email. Once the request has been approved, a refund check or payment reversal will be sent to the applicant. You can email your request by clicking on REFUND REQUEST.
In all circumstances, any equipment issued to a participant must be returned before any refund will be processed.