We are looking forward to a great youth football scrimmage versus the Conway Falcons on Saturday, August 15. Please join us in cheering our teams on as they work on getting better for the 2015 FYFCL season.
Athletes should plan to arrive 60 minutes prior to their assigned game time to allow for parking and warm-up
- Parking will be located at the Football Fields.
- There will be parking attendants so please follow parking instructions when entering the fields.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER TO THE FIELD for coaches and athletes. We will NOT have water available for the teams.
Food and Beverage:
- Concessions will be sold all day. Cash only accepted.
- Please bring your own chairs, tents and cheering spirits to the sidelines! There are no stadium seats but designated grassy areas are available.
- You may also want to bring sunscreen and bug spray.
Age Group start times:
9:00am – Flag and 10U (intra-squad scrimmage for 10u)
10:00am – 8U
11:30am – 12U and 14U
Youth Football Scrimmage Format:
- 20 minutes Offense
- 10 minute break
- 20 minutes Defense
- 10 minute break
- Red Zone offense – 2 series, 1st and 10 from 20 yard line
- Red Zone defense – 2 series, 1st and 10 from 20 yard line
- *FOR 12U and 14U, an additional 10 minute offense and 10 minute defense period will occur focusing on #2’s and #3’s on depth chart
- Each game will be played on a 50 yard field with an end zone/goal post on one end (no safety, extra points ok). Play will begin on the 40 yard line.
- We will play on one (1) 100 yard football field. 2 games going on at one time.
- Coaches are permitted to stand behind the teams and “coach them up” between plays. Relaxes sideline format
- No special teams
- Continuous clock kept by coaches on the field.
- No referees, coach volunteers call penalties
Logistics and Other Notes:
- First game at 9:00 but first arrivals will be at 8:00am
- We will not have a game day medic available so please be prepared with your own medic