- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Faith Christian Academy AAU Football Jamboree Kickoff Classic
August 22, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$5.00
We are looking forward to a great day of kickoff football and fun. This AAU Sanctioned event is being hosted and delivered by Faith Christian Academy (FCA) in cooperation with the East Orlando Junior Predators (EOJP).
- Location: Faith Christian Academy
- AAU Sanctioned Event – East Orlando Junior Predators, FYFCL member organization.
- Event Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Wrist band / Admission prices: $5 Adults, $3 Children ages 5 – 17.
- Coaches, Team Moms and children age 4 and under are free.
- Cash or credit will be taken for admission.
- NOTE: All attendees will need a wrist band. We will have volunteers checking wrist bands at the fields to ensure everybody at the fields is approved.
- Athletes must arrive at least 60 minutes prior to their assigned game (bracket) time to allow for parking and warm-up.
- Each team coach will notify their teams on arrival times.
- Please click here to download map and Parking Details.
- All Family Parking will take place in Parking Lot #4 and Parking Lot #5.
- Faith Christian Academy will operate two shuttle buses that will make stops in parking lot #4 and parking lot #5 to shuttle families to / from the football fields.
- Shuttle buses will have storage space for tents, chairs and football equipment.
- Please arrive early to allot enough time for parking, loading onto the shuttle bus, and transportation.
- All Coaches, Board Members and Team Moms, who are on the approved List from your club, will receive a special parking pass and will park in the “Coaches” Parking Lot, closer to the football fields.
- List Check attendants will be stationed at the road that leads to the football fields. List Check attendants will check I.D.’s and will only let cars on the approved list to drive to the football fields.
- Faith Christian Academy will provide water for Players & Coaches. Water stations will be setup at the 50 yard line of each field. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SQUIRT BOTTLES. Faith will fill each teams squirt bottles with ice cold water. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE SQUIRT BOTTLES, only ice cold water.
- Additionally, ice will be available if needed.
Food and Beverage
- No food or beverages will be allowed into the event except for team coolers and water.
- Concessions will be sold all day. Cash only accepted.
- Please bring your own chairs, tents and cheering spirits to the sidelines! These items can be transported in the shuttle to/from the parking areas and field entrance.
- You may also want to bring sunscreen and bug spray.