This Saturday is a very special Saturday as we host the Kissimmee Kowboys AND we kickoff Cancer Awareness Pink Month with this very special Pink Saturday.
As a special treat, we will have and Orlando Police Department Pink Squad Car at our field the entire day. We will have a special location for the squad car behind our north end zone so everybody can walk by the car, take pictures, and see its presence.
In addition, the Jr Predators will be “Pinked Out” in the following ways:
- All Jr Predator Cheerleaders will receive Pink Bows & Pink pom-poms
- All Jr Predator Football players will receive Pink shoe laces & Pink wrist bands
- And we are encouraging all of our athletes who have pink socks to wear them on Saturday as well
Lastly, we are encouraging each of our coaches to spend time this week discussing the importance of Cancer Awareness Day / Month and the meaning behind everybody in football (youth, High School, College and Professional), across the nation wearing pink during the month of October. We encourage each of our parents to please also speak to your child(ren) about the meaning of Cancer Awareness, Pink Saturday / Pink Month as well.
Big Games this Saturday!!!
Volunteers are STILL NEEDED !!! Please check with your Team Mom on volunteer opportunities!
- Location: Faith Christian Academy
- AAU Sanctioned Event – East Orlando Junior Predators, FYFCL member organization
- Game Times:
6U – 9:00am Sharp
8U – 10:00am
10U – 11:30am
12U – 1:00pm
14U – 2:30pm
- ***Flag book check will occur at 8:15am
- *** All Other Book Checks will occur at half time of the prior game****
- Wrist band / Admission prices:
- $3 Adultso $2 Children ages 4 – 14
- Coaches, Team Moms and children age 3 and under are free
- Cash only will be taken for admission
All attendees will need a wrist band. We will have volunteers checking wrist bands at the fields to ensure everybody at the fields is approved
- Game Day Medic
- Orlando Orthopedic & SST Rehab will provide our game day medic on Saturday.
- Pending weather, parking will be located by the fields. Cars will go through the admission gate, and then on to parking, before walking to the football field
- Each Team Needs to bring their own Ice & Water, coordinated by the Team Mom
- Food and Beverage
- No food or beverages will be allowed into the event except for team coolers and water.
- Concessions will be sold all day. Cash only accepted
- Spectator Seating
- Please bring your own chairs, tents and cheering spirits to the sidelines! There are no stadium seats but designated grassy areas are available.
- You may also want to bring sunscreen and bug spray
Looking forward to a great day of football and fun!!!