East Orlando Junior Predators
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some the most frequently asked questions parents tend to ask us. Feel free to review the questions and if you can’t find an answer to your question please contact us at by clicking “I Have a Question”
Q. How much is the registration fee?
- Flag football registration fee is $150.00 (includes $15.00 AAU Membership)
- Tackle football registration for new players is $320.00 (includes $15.00 AAU Membership).
- Cheer registration fee is $275.00 (includes $15.00 AAU membership)
Q. What is provided with the registration fee?
- For Flag football, the registration includes: game jersey, shorts, and socks, all which the participant keeps.
- Tackle football registration includes; helmet, shoulder pads, game jersey, game pants, which all but the jersey are returned at the end of the season. Practice Jerseys and Game socks are provided which the participant keeps.
- The cheer registration includes; Everything you need to participate! Uniform (Top & Bottom), bloomers, bow, socks, shoes and AAU membership. (Uniforms are to be returned at the end of the season)
Is there a sibling discount if I have more than one child participating?
- $25 off your total family cost
Q. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes. We accept online payments via PayPal. Payments made at registration locations can be paid by check, cash or credit (paypal).
Q. Can I register online?
Yes. Our registration process includes forms that need to be kept in our team book and given to AAU. You may download the registration forms under our REGISTRATION page and email the completed form to us for processing.
Q. Is there a weight limit?
No. AAU Football is unlimited weight with no position restrictions.
Q. What are your age divisions?
- Flag Football (6 & 5 year olds)
- 8 Under Tackle (8 & 7 year olds)
- 10 Under Tackle (10 & 9 year olds)
- 12 Under Tackle (12 & 11 year olds)
- 14 Under Tackle (14 & 13 year olds)
Q. How may players are on a team?
Roster sizes may vary, but 6U Flag maximum is 25 participants.
- 8U is 35 participants.
- 10U is 35 participants.
- 12U is 35 participants.
- 14U is 35 participants.
- Cheer can have up to 25 participants per age group.
Q. Is there a lot of travel involved?
No, AAU Football is not travel ball. The season consists of home and away games throughout Central Florida with a possible trip to Lakeland.
Where are practices held?
We have will practice at Faith Assembly on the corner of HWY 417 and Curry Ford Road.
What days do you practice, and for how long?
Prior to the start of school, practices may be Monday – Friday (Aug 3) to accommodate mandatory conditioning requirements. Once school starts, practices are generally held on Mon., Tues. and Thurs. from 5:45 pm to 7:45 pm. Occasionally, a Friday walk trough may be reschedule for no more than 1 hour and fifteen minutes. Ask your head coach for official days and times.
When does the season start and how long does it run?
First official practice and conditioning starts August 3rd . The regular season is from August 24 to October 19th. Playoffs start on November 2nd, 9th and the Championship game on November 16th.
What is the cheer practice attire?
Hair must be pulled back. NO jewelry allowed at practice or games. You can wear any shorts or shirt, no denim is allowed. Sneakers must be worn, cheer shoes that are supplied with your uniform are only to be used during games and competitions.
Are there any cheer competitions?
There will be an FYFCL hosted Conference Cheerleading Championship. Teams can then advance to the AAU National Competition if they earn a bid based on their conference placement. (Additional fees may apply)
Is there a Refund Policy?
Although we hope it never happens, circumstances may dictate that from time to time a player may be unable to stay with us for the season. In such cases, the following Refund policy will apply.
Refunds, if provided, will be processed in the following manner:
- A full refund minus a $50.00 administrative fee will be processed if refund is requested and approved BEFORE registration deadline date.
- A refund of 50% will be processed if refund is requested and approved after registration deadline date but before the end of the Conditioning (First 10 days of practice).
- NO refunds will be processed after the first 10 days of practice have taken place.
Request of Refund Procedure
All requests for refunds must be made in writing or emailed. Once the request has been approved, a refund check or payment reversal will be sent to the applicant. You can email your request by clicking on REFUND REQUEST.
In all circumstances, any equipment issued to a player must be returned before any refund will be processed.
Q. What is the average play time for players?
The East Orlando Junior Predators do not have Minimum Play Rules (MPR) for 10U, 12U and 14U football. And we have suggested MPR for 8U based on game day situations. (See your coach for details)